Thursday 14 October 2010

The Meaning of Blogging

Without comment:
Before writing this article, I was worried, because I didn’t have the idea for this article. I had no idea what I would do, but I knew I had to do something relevant that would drive traffic. As I struggle to come to any logical conclusion in this piece, I hope that I have at least driven an amount of traffic that only I can deem sufficient to feel satisfied.

In 2007, on brandon-alien-fine.blogspot.com, I blogged for hits because I was lonely and insecure and I wanted people to recognize me as a deep individual that knew something mysterious and special that they would never be able to understand, even if I were to offer them a sufficient explanation. Now I am not as lonely as I once was, and I have written this article on Thought Catalog to attract your pageview with the hopes of one day making money from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment