Tuesday 8 February 2011

I've just written one of those "sorry I haven't been writing" posts from the early 2000s.

Oh dear, I'm not doing very well with February blogging, am I? But let me say this, I have been doing a good week's work. Well, since last Thursday anyway. It happens that last Thursday was also Chinese New Year, and therefore the start of my personal lucky year! Well, shared with everyone else born in the same Chinese year as me. Rabbit. Or hare, for slightly more nobility and mystique.

I'm told that rabbits signify productive and steady. A little bit disappointing, huh? But actually I'll take productive, this year: and as I say, I've been productive work-wise (although what I've produced is only lots of notes, and some ideas, not written down yet). And then, there is that other thing you think of when you think of "rabbits" and "productivity". But this isn't a confessional blog. Regularly scheduled programming will be resumed tomorrow; maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment