Monday 3 January 2011

These Things I Also Wish

Here is a five-minute project for the New Year season (and another good preliminary for my narcissistic Manifesto For My Life!): recategorising somebody else's "50 Things I Wish I Wouldn't Do" according to myself.
9. I wish I wouldn’t have hair that never seems to fall naturally and gracefully that way the hair of attractive people does.
25. I wish I wouldn’t be incapable of dancing, laughing uncontrollably, yelling, screaming, fighting, or losing an argument without feeling embarrassment and shame.
44. I wish I wouldn’t feel averse to physical contact with my close friends.
45. [Maybe?] I wish I wouldn’t by my nature be the type of person that is fundamentally and/or inescapably ‘alone’ in a very real, terrifying sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment